Pursuant to Michigan Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020–100 moving the state to Stage 4 of the Michigan Safe Start Plan, as well as the rescission of Oakland County Health Division Local Emergency Order 2020–10, CoreCap will be returning to normal, in-person business activity beginning at 8:30AM on Monday, June 8th at the American Center. Because Oakland County Health Division Local Emergency Order 2020–10 has been rescinded, all CoreCap employees are directed to abide by the guidelines set-out in Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020–97. Specifically, employees must:
- Make proper use of their personal protection equipment (e.g., face coverings);
- Enter the office only through designated entry points;
- Maintain CDC-recommended physical distancing guidelines;
- Complete mandatory daily Coronavirus symptom screening forms; and
- Make use of cleaning supplies available to all employees.